Disclaimer: Luxury is what it means to you. I don’t mean go into debt spending a ton of money on things you don’t need. These are suggestions on how to improve how you practice self-care. It is important because so many of us pour all we have into others without doing for ourselves and then wonder why we’re angry with the people we love. That anger is a warning letting you know that it is time to change your habits and put yourself first in some way. Today we will focus on how to do just that using luxury self-care.
1. Get a new showerhead. Creating a spa like experience will help you to feel luxurious everyday and it will help you to slow down and enjoy the experience. We often rush through our day because of poor planning and old habits, but when you focus on managing your time better for you, you can use this as a daily habit of self-care. You can even put eucalyptus in the shower to enhance what you are experiencing. Try it out and let me know what you think in the comments.
2. Get a handheld massager. We all could use some relief in our muscles whether we are on our feet all day or sitting all day and having a massager is a relaxing way to get relief when you don’t have time to get a massage. You deserve to feel relaxed every day so give it a try.
3. Wear a nice pajama set to bed. Throw away any chewed-up pajama wear and grab a set in some fabric that you love and makes you feel comfortable and sexy. Not only will help your mood but it will help you to sleep better because you’re more comfortable. And who doesn’t like to feel cute or sexy?
4. Get a beautiful journal to write in with a matching pen. Let journaling be an experience. You can enhance this experience by doing it in a place that makes you feel safe or comfortable, during sunrise or sunset, or in bed having a cup of tea in a high-end mug or tea set. Journaling is great for your mental health as well as your physical health. Take your time to purchase one so that you will enjoy using it. You can purchase journals with or without journal prompts but the idea is for you to write out your feelings in something that will keep you coming back.
5. Use scented candles to enhance your sense of smell. Scents like lemongrass are great for creativity which is great for when you are working, while lavender is great to promote a good night sleep. Check out local vendors to support small businesses to find or even create scents that you love and spark joy within.
Are you currently unhappy in your singleness and unsure of what to do next? Recently divorced and need help getting back to you and moving forward? Feeling used in your personal and professional relationships? I want to help you evolve and live the life you desire and deserve. Book a complimentary discovery call with me and let’s chat about how to bring your desires into reality. Visit www.thedatethyselfcoach.com/booking-calendar/complimentary-discovery-session?referral=service_list_widget